Monday, June 28, 2010

want to start a blog?

My husband has a blog and spends a lot of time on it. It used to tick me off but now I figure it keeps him out of the bars and at least he isn't into internet gambling. Could be worse. I even got to the point of suggesting things for his blog but he never posts them. Evidently he doesn't share my sense of humor or my ideas of what constitutes interesting facts.

So, I decided to toot my own internet horn so to speak. I find myself pondering things and wonder if anyone else looks at the world the way I do. I love irony in whatever form it takes and connecting seemingly unconnectable dots.

I hope this blog will be amusing and maybe thought provoking. I don't intend it to be controversial but I suppose it could be. I don't know how often I will post; there is no way to schedule flashes of the absurd or insightful.

Here's to our future "conversations".....

No comments:

Post a Comment